We're currently using Review Board 1.5.5 in production (we'll be upgrading to 1.7.6 soon) and RBTools 0.4.2. One of our developers created a new review with post-review, and then when he used post-review again to update the review, it created a new review. I verified that we ended up with 2 reviews with the same change list number. I didn't even think that was possible - I thought their was a 1-1 correspondence between review ids and changenums. Any ideas how this could have happened? Now when we try to update the review, it finds the newer review, even though it was discarded. Can I fix this?
Thanks --Steve -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
