We're currently using Review Board 1.5.5 in production (we'll be upgrading
to 1.7.6 soon) and RBTools 0.4.2.  One of our developers created a new
review with post-review, and then when he used post-review again to update
the review, it created a new review.  I verified that we ended up with 2
reviews with the same change list number.  I didn't even think that was
possible - I thought their was a 1-1 correspondence between review ids and
changenums.  Any ideas how this could have happened?  Now when we try to
update the review, it finds the newer review, even though it was discarded.
 Can I fix this?

Thanks

--Steve