I recently upgraded to ReviewBoard 1.7.4, and I'm getting the following

MultipleObjectsReturned: get() returned more than one LocalSiteProfile --
it returned 2! Lookup parameters were {'profile': <Profile: $USER>, 'user':
<django.utils.functional.SimpleLazyObject object at 0x7f981fdd09d0>,
'local_site': None}

In the MySQL database, I found that the user has two identical records in
the accounts_localsiteprofile table. Both records have the same values for
each column, except that one has an ID of 14 and the other 15.

Is it safe to delete one of them through mysql?