Any thoughts on the duplicate review problem?  It's a concern because we're
currently using RB 1.5.5 with an in-house perl script for posting reviews.
 We plan to upgrade soon to 1.7.6 so I'm migrating our users to the
post-review script.  This duplicate review occurred within a few days of
using post-review with our 1.5.5 server and has us a bit skittish about
making the jump.  Any thoughts or advise would be great.  If it's a rare
event that I can easily repair by deleting the extra review, or assigning
it a bogus change list number, that would at least provide some comfort :)

Thanks

--Steve