This morning, I upgraded our ReviewBoard installation from 1.6.3 to 1.7.6,
and almost everything went smoothly.

The only problem we've had with the upgrade is that the timestamps for
pre-upgrade reviews, comments, etc. are wrong. Timestamps for new content
are correct.

I've set the Time Zone setting in Admin/General Settings, and I've set the
timezone for My Account as well. Prior to the upgrade, we also had
TIME_ZONE set in

We're using a MySQL database, with a Memcached cache backend, in case that
makes a difference.

I've poked around on the database, and it looks as though with 1.6,
timestamps were being stored in local time, but now in 1.7 timestamps are
being stored in UTC.

Are there any tools or scripts that someone can point me to for fixing the
timestamps in the database?

David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer
Check us out at:  &