Hello David,
          Suppose user is working in Perforce and he needs to send file for
review. Instead of logging into Review Board I want to send that file
directly from  Perforce to Review Board for reviewing.Can you please help
me with this, like what in the Review Board's  back-end needs to be
modified for this purpose.

   Thanking you in anticipation,
   -Shweta.