Shweta,

Usually, people use reviewboard in a pre-commit fashion, to do code review
before code is checked into perforce. If you wanted to do it automatically,
you would have to write a perforce trigger script to call post-review/rbt
post with the relevant code. I've head of such things existing but I don't
think anyone has published them online.

-David

-David