Hi guys,

Does anyone have deeper experiences using X.509 certificates for
authentication?

   - I switched on the setting in the admin page (incl. automatically
   create new accounts)
   - Apache(2) is also configured to run with SSL enabled
   - When opening the reviewboard instance with any browser I am asked for
   a certificate to identify myself

However this does not automatically create an account for me and forward me
to the correct location, but only shows the standard login page with the
information (no need to register, simply use your standard
username/password).

I also enabled logging with severity DEBUG, but the log file of the
reviewboard remains empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Martin