Dear All,

This is frustrating developer reporting every second day with patch not
getting upload in reviewboard.

can somebody help me resolve or tell me how to resolve such issue.

Diff currently unavailable.  *Error:* The patch to
'//path/to/depot/file/bodypair_appregion.pcl' didn't apply cleanly. The
temporary files have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.uUq6zC' for debugging
purposes. `patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.uUq6zC/tmpYlQESK
Hunk #3 FAILED at 2153. 1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file

Traceback (most recent call last):
line 383, in view_diff_fragment
    file = get_requested_diff_file()
line 309, in get_requested_diff_file