I attempted to perfom an upgrade of one of our ReviewBoard installations
and I have run into a problem. The first server upgraded fine, but this one
is not working. I folloed some of the recommendations in another post, but
I was not successful. Thank you for any help you can provide.

~$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/lib/reviewboard

Rebuilding directory structure

Upgrading site settings_local.py

Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,

can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------

Creating tables ...

Creating table extensions_registeredextension

Creating table diffviewer_filediffdata

Upgrading Review Board from 1.6.11 to 1.7.6

There are unapplied evolutions for auth.

There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.

There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.

There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.

Adding baseline version for new models

Project signature has changed - an evolution is required

Installing custom SQL ...

Installing indexes ...

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

*The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.*

Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:

In model scmtools.Repository:

    Field 'extra_data' has been added

    Field 'hosting_account' has been added

*Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
automati*
*cally.*

~$ sudo -i

~# mysqldump -p reviewboard > reviewboard.sql

~# rb-site manage /var/lib/reviewboard dumpdata django_evolution >
django_evolution.json

~# sudo easy_install -U django_evolution

~# rb-site manage /var/lib/reviewboard list-evolutions

Applied evolutions for 'sessions':

    session_expire_date_db_index

Applied evolutions for 'accounts':

    is_private

Applied evolutions for 'changedescs':

    fields_changed_longtext

Applied evolutions for 'diffviewer':

    add_parent_diffs

    filediff_filenames_1024_chars

    diffset_basedir

    filediff_status

Applied evolutions for 'reviews':

    change_descriptions

    last_review_timestamp

    shipit_count

    default_reviewer_repositories

    null_repository

    localsite

    group_incoming_request_count

    group_invite_only

    group_visible

    default_reviewer_local_site

    add_issues_to_comments

    file_attachments

Applied evolutions for 'scmtools':

    bugzilla_url_charfield

    repository_raw_file_url

    repository_visible

    repository_path_length_255

    localsite

    repository_access_control

    group_site

    repository_hosting_accounts

    repository_extra_data_null

~# rb-site manage /var/lib/reviewboard shell

Python 2.6.5 (r265:79063, Oct  1 2012, 22:04:36)

[GCC 4.4.3] on linux2

(InteractiveConsole)

>>> exit()

[...]

-Chris Eagan