Hey Christian,

The section of code taking so long does the following:

   - Recieves a page of json results from an earlier request retrieving
   review requests
   - For each individual review request, I'm checking if / how often it's
   been reviewed so each time I create a new Resource from
   'request['links']['reviews']['href']' and do a .get request on that to
   count the number of results.

I'm pretty sure those are the only calls to the server made throughout the
section that is taking forever.

For the record I'm using ruby and the Rest
Client<https://github.com/rest-client/rest-client> gem.
In looking through it again I did spot a potential area for better
efficiency so I'll try that in the meantime, any thoughts appreciated
though.

Thanks