Hi Ian,

We have this mostly ironed out, but it may not become part of the standard
Review Board install.

We're putting together a for-pay add-on package for Review Board to improve
support in enterprises. Things like enhanced scalability and some deeper
integration with more Enterprise-level services. We may end up putting the
GitHub Enterprise support into that bundle. It's something we're still figuring
out, but if this is of interest to you, we can add you to a beta list.