Hi everyone,

RBTools 0.5.1 is out. It contains a number of bug fixes, feature
enhancements, and API changes.

The bulk of the release are bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who has come to
us with bug reports sine the 0.5.0 release. We believe we've addressed the
major ones, and will be improving this further in 0.5.2.

There's also an often-requested feature to let you specify the type of
repository without RBTools scanning by itself, which should resolve some
problems people have with certain repository setups, and improve
performance.

See the news post for more info:

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/05/30/rbtools-0-5-1-released/