Hi,

Reading the 1.7.8 announcement [1] I see that there is support for depends
on and blocks fields, which is great. However, I don't see if they are
exposed through the web API from the docs [2] .

Are they exposed already or should I file an enhancement request?

Robert

[1]: http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/06/03/review-board-1-7-8-released/
[2]: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/webapi/2.0/resources/review/