Hi Robert,

They are indeed exposed. You set the "depends_on" field on a review request
draft resource. You set the "depends_on" and the dependencies will have
"blocks" automatically populated.

However, it looks like retrieving "blocks" through the API didn't end up
getting added. Oversight, but easily fixed. I'll make a note for 1.7.9.