Hi,

Okay, that would be before I uploaded the hotfix then. Same package name and 
version, just with the dependency change.

Sorry you got bit by that. I was hoping not *too* many people had downloaded it 
before we fixed that :)

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com

On Jun 4, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Christian Wuerdig <christian.wuer...@gmail.com> 
wrote:

> Hi Christian,
> 
> about 18h ago.
> 
> Cheers
> Christian
> 
> On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:54:11 AM UTC+12, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> 
> Can you tell me when you downloaded 1.7.9? I put out a hotfix that should 
> have taken care of this problem.
> 
> Christian
> 
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
> 
> On Jun 4, 2013, at 3:53 PM, Christian Wuerdig <christia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> I just upgraded from 1.7.6 to 1.7.9 and got the following error when trying 
>> to view the diffs of any review request:
>> 
>> _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request'
>> 
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File 
>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
>>  line 43, in view_diff
>>     diffset.id, request=request)
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1608, in debug
>>     root.debug(msg, *args, **kwargs)
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1128, in debug
>>     self._log(DEBUG, msg, args, **kwargs)
>> TypeError: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request'
>> 
>> Running 'easy_install -U Djblets' fixed it. Is that not meant to be 
>> automatically upgraded?
>> 
>> Cheers
>> Christian
>> 
>> -- 
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
> 
> 
> -- 
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to