I looked at this issue today. The issue here is, a class called
"whitespace-chunk"
is not being generated to html page:

It should be like:

<tbody id="chunk2.57" class="replace whitespace-chunk">

But its coming rendering like this:

<tbody id="chunk2.57" class="replace">

As per my anaysis, this calss is getting rendered through:
reviewboard/templates/diffviewer/diff_file_fragment.html

{% if chunk.meta.whitespace_chunk%} whitespace-chunk{% endif %}

I am not getting what is chunk.meta.whitespace_chunk, why its coming as
false ?