I wonder if this issue is related to the problem I asked about here last
month, with this subject line:
*Cannot get reviewboard to display my whitespace-only diff*
I'd be happy to test out proposed fixes if it's not too invasive.
--Steve
On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:59:40 AM UTC-7, satish singh wrote:
>
> I looked at this issue today. The issue here is, a class called
> "whitespace-chunk"
> is not being generated to html page:
>
> It should be like:
>
> <tbody id="chunk2.57" class="replace whitespace-chunk">
> <tr line="217" class="first whitespace-line">
>
> But its coming rendering like this:
>
> <tbody id="chunk2.57" class="replace">
> <tr line="217" class="first whitespace-line">
>
>
> As per my anaysis, this calss is getting rendered through:
> reviewboard/templates/diffviewer/diff_file_fragment.html
>
> {% if chunk.meta.whitespace_chunk%} whitespace-chunk{% endif %}
>
> I am not getting what is chunk.meta.whitespace_chunk, why its coming as
> false ?
>
>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.