Do you mean the 'Groups' box in the 'Permissions' section on the 'Change User' page? For every user I've checked, the only entry in the 'Groups' box is 'default reviewer'. It doesn't correctly show the groups they belong to, which may be why I missed it before. A bug maybe?
--Steve On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 11:56:54 AM UTC-7, David Trowbridge wrote: > > If you go to the site admin, and browse to the desired user, there's a > "Groups" box where you can unselect everything. > > -David > > > On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Steve <[email protected] <javascript:>>wrote: > >> I'm using ReviewBoard 1.7.6. I was hoping the new UI would have some way >> to list the ReviewBoard groups that a user belongs to, but I can't find it. >> Is there a way to do that? If not, are there plans to add it? When >> someone leaves the company we want to remove them from ReviewBoard groups >> and right now I have a script that talks directly to the database, but it >> would be nice if the Web UI could present that information. >> >> --Steve >> >> -- >> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at >> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ >> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected] <javascript:> >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "reviewboard" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected] <javascript:>. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> >> >> > > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
