I'm using ReviewBoard 1.7.6.  I was hoping the new UI would have some way
to list the ReviewBoard groups that a user belongs to, but I can't find it.
 Is there a way to do that?  If not, are there plans to add it?  When
someone leaves the company we want to remove them from ReviewBoard groups
and right now I have a script that talks directly to the database, but it
would be nice if the Web UI could present that information.