(Going to run these by the list first; let me know if opening issues would be preferred.)

I like the new dependency feature! :-D ...But I notice two minor things about it I think could be even better:

- Since we have 'bugs' as a dashboard column, any reason not to have 'depends' and 'blocks'?

- It would be very useful if the depends/blocks links could have at least the summary of the respective requests as a 'title' attribute of the link (i.e. so that would show as a tool tip on hover to know a little more about the related request without having to leave the current request page). Even better would be to have a full-blown hover element that would show the 'full' summary information (i.e. at least summary and description).

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.