Hey Matthew,

There's definitely no reason not to have columns for this. It just didn't
get written as part of the change. I'd be happy to accept a patch for it :)

I agree about the summary on tooltip. I think that's very worth having, and
shouldn't be hard to write.

A more fancy tooltip would be interesting too, and doable, but if someone
wants to work on that, I'd recommend doing it on master, as all the
JavaScript's being rewritten there. Any new JS on the release branches will
be harder to port over.