Is any way to have code automatically committed/pushed to Subversion/Git
once a requisite set of users have given a review a ShipIt! I believe some
other code reviews support this and I was curious if anyone has attempted
this and whether it's something the ReviewBoard community would be
interested in.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit