Hi Satish,

It's really pretty iffy adding your own columns to our models. Things can, and
will, break, as you're noticing.

Did you add an evolution file for your columns? It wasn't clear from your
description.

If you ran --evolve --hint, you're going to have a bad time, as it's just going
to cause problems with our evolutions. Got a backup?

What version did you upgrade from?

Christian

satish singh wrote:
Hi Team,