Is there any way for the administrator to send an e-mail to all reviewboard
users? I can just copy all the e-mail addresses manually but I was hoping
for something easier than that.
Or perhaps to set a short "Message Of the Day" on the top banner?
I'm just looking for an easy way tell users about a planned outage.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit