That makes sense. I wanted to be sure that the APIs not displaying in the
browser wasn't causing the 404 but it looks like that is not the case. My
.reviewboardrc was still pointing at the /reviews/. Thanks again.

The last issue with my setup is that we are using a P4 proxy. I am getting
to the Web API auth step and once I authenticate I am getting the HTTP 403,
API Error 218 - Unable to authenticate with the repository using the
provided credentials. I have tried putting the proxy as the Mirror and the
P4 info server name as the Path as I saw recommended in an earlier thread.
Is that still the way to go with a proxy setup for P4? I tried reversing it
as well but I get the 403 either way. Here is the rbt post log:

DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://<my-ip>/api/review-requests/
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP POST request to http://<my-ip>/api/review-requests/
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at <my-ip>
Username: admin
Password:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\rbt-script.py", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.5.1', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/rbtools/commands/main.py", line
99, in
 main
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",
line 15
8, in run_from_argv
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/rbtools/commands/post.py", line
489, i
n main
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.8-intel/egg/rbtools/commands/post.py", line
342, i
n post_request
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error creating review request: Unable to
authenti
cate with the repository using the provided credentials (HTTP 403, API
Error 218
)