Hi

I am getting an error "The --repository-url option requires either the
--revision-range option or the --diff-filename option".
when I use the post-review command.
it's before my commit i have made some modifications in my svn repository
an add a few files to it.
But no matter what i do i always get the same error even after modifying
the .reviewboardrc file no luck.
At my colleges the same configuration works.

Please help

thanks