Hi everyone,

I just put out a release of Review Board 1.7.11. It's a minor release that fixes Python 2.5 compatibility and a small visual bug with HTML entities on IE9.

For those still running on Python 2.5, I highly recommend upgrading to Python 2.7 as soon as it's convenient. We will be dropping 2.5 support for RB 1.8.

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/06/25/review-board-1-7-11-released/