Hi,
Thanks for the reply, i have tried setting that first, the Cache Backend is
currently set to "Memcached" and "127.0.0.1:11211"

i have confirmed that "127.0.0.1:11211" works using memcached-tool and i
can connect and successfully dump stats out. Is there a possibility that i
have messed up something in settings_local? if so how would i go about
resetting this, i did try and create another RB site to produce another
local_settings and i could not see and differences between the two files.

Cheers

Alex