Hi,

We don't support Review Board on Windows due to a number of
difficult-to-resolve compatibility errors with our dependencies.

I'd recommend using a Linux machine (dedicated or in a VM), or the BitNami
installer for Windows. The latter will make sure all your dependencies are
correct.

Some future enhancements to Review Board may not work on Windows, for what it's
worth.

Christian