1.I have installed perforce Command-Line Client(Version 2012.1). 2.Later i
installed p4python27. As Bitnami Review Board stack comes with python 2.7.5
and p4pyhon27 is compatible with python 2.7.5 there should not be any
issues. 3.Later i installed latest Bitnami Review Board stack for windows.
4.Later i started both Apache Web Server and MySQL Database. I am able to
acccess ReviewBoard log-in url. I have created a user. 5.Then when i try to
add the perforce repository and save it, i am getting the following error: *DLL
load failed: The specified module could not be found.*