Hi Robert,

We purposefully do not provide this feature for diff uploads. From the Review Board diff viewer, you can hide lines that are whitespace-only changes (okay, this is broken in the past couple releases, but the next one will fix it).

We prefer to do customization of display like that on the Review Board side, and in fact, it's very important that Review Board does not have a mangled view of how the diff looks, since we apply the patch and do some processing and caching on the result.

Christian

Robert Dailey wrote:
Is there a way to tell post-review to ignore whitespace in diffs that
it uploads? I use this tool through P4V (perforce visual client).
Sometimes a file is full of tabs to spaces conversions and it mixes in
with real, useful code changes.

I'd like to see a way to upload a diff without whitespace OR a
user-option in ReviewBoard to hide diffs on lines with only whitespace
changes.

Anyone? Thanks.