Thanks for the quick response Christian.

Is this option under the "My Account" page? I don't currently see an
option for this. I'm on version 1.6.3. Can you comment if this is one
of the versions the option you speak of is not working in? Does the
server configuration have to enable this option as well? Thanks again.