I am  facing a strange issue with site access / redirection after logging
in to reviewboard site.

I have created 2 sites say *site1*and* anothersite*
Whenever I try to login to either *site1 *or *anothersite *I get a page
doesn't exist (the Review Board error page. )
Also I have noticed another problem as below: Please note the URL

The next_page shows the page of anothersite instead of site1

But if I enable a single site  everything works fine. No problems at all.
I tried disabling memcached but that didn't work.

I have also made the necessary permission changes.

*I am using Review Board, python 2.6+, mod_wsgi 3.3*