Hello

i recently installed reviewboard 1.6.6 and i needed to use with perforce.

I tried to configure perforce repository but it gives me the follow error

[P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 describe -s 1" ) [Error]:
'Perforce password (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset.'

I tried to set up in my ubuntu installation either
P4PORT
P4USER
P4PASSWD
P4TICKETS = path of ticket file

and from command line i can make p4 login. but when i try to configure the
repository i get that error.

My perforce server has ticket based authentication.

Anyone have some idea or stuff to try ?

BR
Stefano