Hi everyone,

We have a couple new releases tonight. Review Board 1.6.18 and 1.7.12 focus
on tightening security, and giving extension writers a couple new abilities
to make their lives easier.

It's late here, so I'm going to direct you to the news post for further

We also have a new guide on beefing up security for your file attachments.
This is especially important for those of you with public installations, so
please read it.