On 07/28/2013 06:02 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> We have a couple new releases tonight. Review Board 1.6.18 and 1.7.12
> focus on tightening security, and giving extension writers a couple new
> abilities to make their lives easier.
> It's late here, so I'm going to direct you to the news post for further
> information:
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/07/28/review-board-1-6-18-and-1-7-12-released/
> We also have a new guide on beefing up security for your file
> attachments. This is especially important for those of you with public
> installations, so please read it.
> http://support.beanbaginc.com/support/solutions/articles/110173-securing-file-attachments

Packages for Fedora 18, Fedora 19 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (and
clones) are now available for testing at

They should appear in the 'updates-testing' or 'epel-testing' repository
mirrors within 48 hours, or they can be downloaded manually and tried
out from the link above. Please report any issues you discover with
these packages to https://bugzilla.redhat.com and the ReviewBoard component.