I have the same issue. I logged it in the issue tracker a while back and
someone pointed me to a different issue with some workaround/fix but I
haven't got around trying it. Don't have the link right now but if you
check in the tracker you should find it otherwise I can send it tomorrow.

Cheers
Christian