Hello list:

I'm new to reviewboard but I have a couple of years of django development
in my back so I've been tasked to allow reviews to have "Severities".

Code lives in https://github.com/TallerTechnologies/rb_severities if anyone
wants to take a close look. It's not much more than the basic extension
setup.

The thing is: I can't get my template to show up. I believe is because I'm
not setting my supported_mimetypes. I avoided it hoping that, without a
value, it would handle every mimetype. What would be the proper way to make
my extension support any mimetype?