I don't know what the single largest would be on a given review request,
but I have seen servers with over 8,000 users, 500,000 review requests, and
reviews with 30+ reviews from a number of users.

In general, additional reviews/reviewers on a review request should not put
additional strain on the system. We've tuned the database queries to be
pretty efficient there, and it's really just about generating and
transferring page content at that point.