According to easy-install.pth

./Djblets-0.7.18-py2.7.egg

Robcikss

ceturtdiena, 2013. gada 24. oktobris 23:58:46 UTC+2, David Trowbridge 
rakstīja:
>
> What version of djblets is installed?
>
> -David
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:19 AM, robcikss <gund...@gmail.com <javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Resolved that. Now the install output is:
>>
>>> Searching for ReviewBoard
>>>
>>> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/nightlies/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.6/
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/
>>>
>>> Reading http://www.review-board.org/
>>>
>>> Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.16
>>>
>>> Processing ReviewBoard-1.7.16-py2.7.egg
>>>
>>> Removing ReviewBoard 1.7.7.1 from easy-install.pth file
>>>
>>> Adding ReviewBoard 1.7.16 to easy-install.pth file
>>>
>>> Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
>>>
>>> Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin
>>>
>>>
>>>> Using 
>>>> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.16-py2.7.egg
>>>
>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
>>>
>>> Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
>>>
>>> Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
>>>
>>>
>> But still I get "Review Board is taking a nap" page. And 
>> apache2/error.log still has the same error.
>>
>>
>> otrdiena, 2013. gada 22. oktobris 21:21:14 UTC+2, Christian Hammond 
>> rakstīja:
>>>
>>> From the install logs, it looks like it didn't download all the 
>>> dependencies. Not sure your proxy settings properly carried over when doing 
>>> sudo easy_install.
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tuesday, October 22, 2013, robcikss wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello!
>>>>
>>>> I just tried to upgrade current RB 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.16 version as 
>>>> described in RB upgrade procedure. I should mention that my PC is using 
>>>> proxy, so before that I exported http_proxy and https_proxy.
>>>>
>>>> sudo easy_install -U ReviewBoard
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Output:
>>>>
>>>>> Searching for ReviewBoard
>>>>
>>>> Reading 
>>>> http://pypi.python.org/simple/**ReviewBoard/<http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/>
>>>>
>>>> Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may 
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>
>>>> Couldn't retrieve index page for 'ReviewBoard'
>>>>
>>>> Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
>>>>
>>>> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
>>>>
>>>> Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may 
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>
>>>> Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.16
>>>>
>>>> Processing ReviewBoard-1.7.16-py2.7.egg
>>>>
>>>> ReviewBoard 1.7.16 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
>>>>
>>>> Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
>>>>
>>>> Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Using /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-**packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.16-**
>>>>> py2.7.egg
>>>>
>>>> Reading 
>>>> http://downloads.reviewboard.**org/mirror/<http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/>
>>>>
>>>> Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may 
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>
>>>> Reading 
>>>> http://downloads.reviewboard.**org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/<http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/>
>>>>
>>>> Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may 
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>
>>>> Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
>>>>
>>>> Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Upgrade installed site; restart apache and memcached.
>>>>
>>>> After refreshing webpage i got message:
>>>> "
>>>> Review Board is taking a nap
>>>> There are several possible reasons:
>>>>    
>>>>    - We're updating it.
>>>>    - You're trying to look at a really huge diff without collapsing, 
>>>>    and it timed out (try viewing another diff and going back to collapsed 
>>>>    changes; we're working on fixing this). 
>>>>    - Our lazy good-for-nothing oompa-loompas stopped pedalling.
>>>>
>>>> It'll be back soon."
>>>>
>>>> And I found this in apache error.log:
>>>>
>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] mod_wsgi 
>>>>>> (pid=13908): Exception occurred processing WSGI script 
>>>>>> '/var/www/reviewboard177/**htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'., referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Traceback (most 
>>>>>> recent call last):, referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]   File 
>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/**dist-packages/Django-1.4.8-**
>>>>>> py2.7.egg/django/core/**handlers/wsgi.py", line 219, in __call__, 
>>>>>> referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]     
>>>>>> self.load_middleware(), referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]   File 
>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/**dist-packages/Django-1.4.8-**
>>>>>> py2.7.egg/django/core/**handlers/base.py", line 51, in 
>>>>>> load_middleware, referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]     raise 
>>>>>> exceptions.**ImproperlyConfigured('**Middleware module "%s" does not 
>>>>>> define a "%s" class' % (mw_module, mw_classname)), referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 12:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] 
>>>>>> ImproperlyConfigured: Middleware module 
>>>>>> "djblets.extensions.**middleware" 
>>>>>> does not define a "ExtensionsMiddlewareRunner" class, referer: 
>>>>>> http://localhost/**reviewboard177/r/<http://localhost/reviewboard177/r/>
>>>>>
>>>>> [Tue Oct 22 14:07:47 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not 
>>>>>> exist: /var/www/reviewboard177/**htdocs/favicon.ico
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>  Any suggestions?
>>>>
>>>> Thank You!
>>>>
>>>> Robcikss
>>>>
>>>>  -- 
>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/**
>>>> powerpack/ <http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/>
>>>> ---
>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>>> ---
>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**users/<http://www.reviewboard.org/users/>
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to reviewboard+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>>>> .
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> -- 
>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>
>>>  -- 
>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> ---
>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>> ---
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to