I am using Review board for code review and using the gitolite for hosting
the git repositories. The whole stuff is working fine, but with some minor
I am running the reviewboard site on the port XXXX and reviewboard url
looks like: http://www.example.net:XXXX/reviews.

Created review request by using post-review and published the review
request. I am getting review request url as
http://www.example.net/reviews/r/1. But I need the url as

Here Port number is missing in the url. How to fix this? Any idea.

Thanks and regds,
Srinivas J