Hi ,

We have a reviewBoard instance 1.7.12 running on Rhel6.3 server installed on
/var/www path and mysql installed on /usr/lib/mysql

Since /var/www is getting full and not much space ,we want to migrate the data
from /var/www to new mount on same server .

Could you please tell me the correct process to migrate both ReviewBaord data &
mysql database to different location so that there will be no data
loss.corruption .Let me know how downtime required for the same .