On 11/04/2013 01:28 PM, Adrien Rochereau wrote:
> Hi, I did an install two weeks ago on a centos 5.4 without any issues,
> This week, trying to do the same thing on RHEL 5.4 and yum kept
> returining not found, if you go to the package browser on fedora's
> website, you cannot find RB anymore under 5/i386.
> Is this because of an update or are you pulling the support of EPEL5?

Yes, I sent out an announcement quite a while ago. RHEL/CentOS 4 is too
old and cannot support ReviewBoard any longer without significant effort
in porting all of its dependencies to the python26 toolchain in EPEL.
Given that RHEL 5 is very old and in maintenance mode, I reasoned that
people would generally accept running a RHEL 6 VM to power ReviewBoard
if they wanted to.