Hey everyone,

I'm very excited to announce that we just released Review Board 2.0 beta 1.
We have been working really hard on getting this ready, and are now hoping
many of you will give it a try (on a test server, please).

This release features numerous improvements to all parts of the product.
Something in here for everyone.

I wrote up the highlights on our news announcement on the site. Please have
a look:

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/11/11/review-board-2-0-beta-1-released/

If you'd like to try it, we strongly recommend setting this up with a new
database/site or a copy of your production database/site, and not your
existing one.

Please report any bugs you hit to us, so we can get the final 2.0 ready.

Enjoy!