Hi Chris,

Currently i have installed the Review Board 2.0 and doing some testing. I
found out that it not able to show the branch,trunk,tag,etc which does not
use the standard SVN. Currently we are not practicing any standard on SVN.
So i would expect the review baord to list down all the directories in the
particular SVN repo. please advise. thank you

regards,
ashok