Hi,

I managed to run ReviewBoard with virtualenv and mod_wsgi, but I got this
repeating error in error_log
[Fri Nov 15 18:09:52 2013] [error] [client 10.175.14.74] File does not
exist: /home/rb/www/rb-dev/htdocs/static/djblets, referer:
http://rb-dev.[..].com/rb/admin/settings/authentication/

What are static/djblets for? How to populate one?

the site was installed in virtualenv with:

$ easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/2.0/ -U
ReviewBoard

ps. http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/VirtualEnvironments is the right
link on setting mod_wsgi + virtualenv + reviewboard.