Hi, I'm working as an intern at a company and received a willy-nilly task,
that is implementing requested new features in the company-mode RB.
For several days already I'm struggling with an issue when I would like to
animate an extension in the *review_request_box.html*. I want some fields,
which are in table rows, to disappear and reappear depending on a choice
from a dropdown list. As far as I figured, the display setting works almost
fine, but somehow only takes effect when I reload the page. There are other
elements in the box which are functioning without problems, fading in and
out when needed (this is implemented in *reviews.js*).
I'm desperately trying to find the part in the source code that controls
the display, because I'm sure that if I am at the right spot, it will be
very easy to just copy the right setting or function call.
Any solution or tip would be highly appreciated!