Hi

I would like to use reviewboard for (just) viewing diffs,  without
providing it access to my CVS repository. I currenlty have no repository
configured.

Is it possible to upload plain text source files (original+changed), or
just the diff file using the web API ?
Currently I'm trying to upload a diff to api/review-request/$id/diffs/
which comes back with an rc=500 / INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.
[error] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_scmtool'

If so, can someone please clarify which API resources to use?

Thanks!
- Jan