I just got a review closure e-mail from myself for a request I didn't change.

The good news is that this means I can now verify that bug 3011¹ is fixed (can someone with ability to do so please close it? bonus points for amending the release notes to mention the bug number...). The "bad" news is that 'can close' permission sends mail as the request author and not the one that closed the request :-).

Any thoughts on whether or not that's the right thing to do? Should it be changed? Should I file a bug report on it?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.