Hey Mark,

In theory, an extension can provide this, but there aren't any official
hooks for doing so yet. That's something that'd be worth having, though.

It should be possible to add a column that shows the commit hash, if it's
available. It's worth noting that we've only in the past few releases had
that information available, and only if using a modern version of RBTools.
Before that, all we had were per-file blob SHA1s.